Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Some Of My Favorite Spring Things...

Spring Favorites

Now that it is March, we can finally start to see the end to this long and cold winter here in Michigan! Despite the large amount of snow that still lingers outside my house, I can write this post with excitement, because spring is hopefully on it's way! I decided to make a list of my current favorite spring things. I have a very large list, so this is only the beginning  of my favorites! I will soon be posting spring looks, spring break vacation outfits, and ideas on spring cleaning & getting your home ready for warmer weather! I hope you can enjoy my favorite things about spring… I would love to hear what you love about spring as well! 

Maeve embroidered dress
anthropologie.com
I adore floral prints in the spring. Who doesn't… am I right?!

J Crew white tee
jcrew.com
Baseball shirts are definitely making a big comeback in fashion right now, and I love it. They are really comfy, I love this one from J.crew!


J.Crew straight leg jeans
jcrew.com
I can't wait to roll my jeans up and wear anything but boots!! These jeans are great for a casual look, or you can always dress them up with a fun pair of heels!


Valentino studded shoes
valentino.com
These shoes are gorgeous! I love the straps, the studs, and the pretty pale pink color!


Roman Luxe wide gold band ring
maxandchloe.com
I have been obsessed with druzy stones for awhile now. You can wear them with just about anything. Its an instant way to glam up any outfit!


Pink shades are great for spring. Keep your makeup subtle on the eyes and checks, and pump up your lips with a nice pink gloss!



Who doesn't love a gorgeous bouquet of flowers on their coffee table or desk? I love brightening up a room with fresh flowers as often as I can!



Kate Spade fig candle
$75 - amara.com
I almost always have a candle lit at home. It makes your workspace, or living room feel 100 times cozier!

Finally, if you didn't watch The Oscars this year, it was amazing! Ellen hosted, which was hilarious (I love her!) and there were some great wins for some phenomenal films. But as always, my favorite part of The Oscars, is watching the beautiful actresses walk down the red carpet in gorgeous designer gowns! My favorite dress this year was made by Prada, and worn by the adorable Lupita Nyong'o, from "12 Years a Slave." She looked like a modern day Cinderella, and I swooned every time we got a glimpse of that stunning gown!


Thanks for reading this post! I will be posting again on thursday- so keep your eyes open for more from Shop Jolie!




No comments:

Post a Comment